We all have seen many tricks of SEO In year 2012, now its time to start with year 2013 as we are already entered in year 2013.
We all know about Google’s guidlines this year ,Google made it Google’s intention is clear—to provide users with the best search results. From what we can see now, search engines try to make the results 100% personalized, considering user’s location, search settings and preferences. This virtually doubles and triples your rank tracking routine.
These are Some Points which you should follow this year.
1. Get true-to-life rankings with personalized search results
We know you need to struggle with international and local search results, that’s why we worked on the different techniques which helps you see your ranks as seen by real Google and Bing users – from different countries, regions or cities, in different languages and more. You can tweak the following parameters to personalize your rank checks:
- Interface Language – search as if using Google in a specified interface language
- De-personalization – remove personalization, based on user’s search history
- Search Results Language– search Google for pages in a specified language only
- Safe Search Filter – include or exclude adult content from your search results
- Search Location – check rankings as if from a specified location (state, region and even city)
2. Don’t let new competitors steal your rankings
Sites with rankings growing are more dangerous than ones sitting more or less permanently, as it means they’ve started SEO and are determined to outreach you.
First check competitors rankings in clear tables, on visual graphs or in a special Competition Rankings Report. The tool keeps the competitors’ ranking history for you to access it at any moment.
3. Analyze how profound your Author Rank is by checking your content ranks
You can tag some of the fields as “Author Rank” and see whether these pages have moved up or down in SERPs for certain keywords. Each time you run a check.
4. Track rankings in Universal Search results
You can check your and your competitors’ ranks in any Google universal search result blocks:images, videos, news, shopping, places, books, and more. Universal search is a proven chance to get great exposure and attract floods of extra traffic to your site – make sure you don’t miss out on it!
5. Keep your analytics stats 100% safe
You can analyze the bounce rates and the number of actual visitors brought by each keyword to your website.