Have you ever wondered why your SEO strategy is not working to your expectations despite putting all your efforts and utilizing your experience.Well , not to worry , here is the list of tools which will help you to get good results and give you a competitive edge.
Most good things in life are generally free, and so is the case with google.
Google has many great tools to evaluate and improve your SEO strategy.
- Google Analytics- tracks and reports website traffic, social signals, backlinks, etc.
- Google Search Console - useful for monitoring and maintaining your site's presence in Google Search results.
- Google Page Speed Insights- It measures the performance of a webpage or website for mobile devices and desktop devices.
- Google Mobile Friendly Test - tool to analyze a web page and report if the page is responsive or is mobile-friendly and gives optimization recommendations
- Google Keyword Planner -helps in building Search Network campaigns by finding keyword ideas and estimating how they may perform.
- Google Trends -helps in decision making of when to start your campaigns. It additionally provides benchmark for whole company’s performance.
- Google My business page - List business for free without even a website.
2. Ahref (Paid )
Ahrefs is website which offers link building tool, link research tools, etc. They have their own bot for crawling web pages and their own index. Ahrefs updates every 30 minutes with a complete update completed every 2 weeks. It is good for analyzing link portfolio, understand website’s current link status .
Services they offer:
Site Explorer - similar to moz open site explorer but has more data.
SERPs Analysis - shows estimated ranking data for keywords on Google , Bing and Yahoo
Reports - create reports to view visible page or the entire report.
Labs/Tools - Additional tools provided by ahref.
3.Screaming Frog - SEO spider tool and crawling software (Free)
The SEO Spider is a program which spiders websites’ links, images, title tags, script and apps from an SEO perspective. Works on all major OS . The Software Reports Can be used to track :-
Find Broken Links
Analyse Page Titles & Meta Data -
Discover Duplicate Content
Review Robots & Directives
And Many More useful tools
4.SEMrush (Paid )
SEMrush is one of the sought after Search engine marketing tool (SEM tool) to discover your Competitors Keywords. It is a powerful suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research. SEMrush tool is a mind blowing tool to find great keywords, check website traffic, analyze your competitors backlinks, fix website issues and many more.
Services they provide :-
Check website traffic
Site audit feature which identify and fix your site issues
Regularly updated databases to give accurate and fresh data
Advertising analysis tools
Keyword position tracking